- Login to your Direct Admin web hosting account
- Navigate to the MySQL Management application (Account Manager > MySQL Management)
- Click on the "Create New Database" button
- Enter your Databases Name, Username & Password *Be sure to remember these details! Once complete, click on "Create Database".
- Your database should now be created. You can now access and manage your database directly through PHPMyAdmin. (Direct Admin > PHPMyAdmin)
Don't have a web hosting account on Direct Admin yet? Here's our Direct Admin Hosting Plans